If you are a new parent, you will be surely having difficulties in getting what your baby is trying to tell you. If you have children before, you may know about the things they are saying and it can be hard if you are a new parent. These signs will help you to understand what your child wants.
First of all we will try to understand their language.
- “Neh” – I’m hungry. The child opens his mouth and puts the tongue out when he wants food.
- “owh” – I m sleepy. As we all do when we are sleepy, the children also do the same thing when they are sleepy.
- ” Heh” – I m feeling uncomfortable. The babies are moving their faces and hands when they are uncomfortable with something.
Observe the demeanor
We need to understand that the babies are oversensitive to the environment they live. They are terrified when you make noises around them. They make small kind of efforts and it means they are trying to understand the things around them. There’s no need of getting scared.
They cry in many ways
There are many ways for babies to cry. We need to identify their different cries and for that, they are crying. These things will be benefited to you.
- A Calling Cry – They cry hoping their mother or father takes them up as they do; like to be alone. While crying they stop for a little time to see if someone comes to pick them up.
- Hunger Cry – This cry is a little bit difficult to understand. The baby will move his hand in a circled way or will make a slapping sound and they want to tell you that they are hungry.
- Sleepiness Cry – The kids will make some complaining sound or yawn when they are sleepy and you need to understand those signs.
The kids are doing many movements to tell something. You need to understand the things they are doing and for what they are doing the movement. Here are the movements.
- Grabbing Their Ears – They will touch their body parts when they wanted to explore them. But if they continuously touch them, you need to go to a doctor.
- Clenching their fist – They do this movement when they are hungry. This is a very simple thing they do and very easy to identify. When they do this movement you need to feed them.
- Lifting Their Legs – They do this movement when they have stomach aches and when they are trying to relieve their uncomfortableness.