We all hope for the best every day, every hour, every second. We wish that the problems will finally be resolved, that the streak of failures will finally end, and that the luck that we have been waiting for a long time has finally come. But at the same time, we all know that setbacks and failures are here to stay. They will continue to occur with enviable regularity, greatly influencing our emotional state. Among all these negative situations, there will be those in which the drama of the moment is especially felt. Like, for example, in these photos, where there is so much drama that you can feel it even with the ends of your hair.
That is why in this article we made a perfect selection of some situations that make the bravest of all cry, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
1. Could we take this as a sign of destiny? My wedding pants fell to shreds 45 minutes before our ceremony.
2. For the first time in a long time, I decided to cook something. Now everyone at home understands why I prefer to buy all my food in stores, it is already ready and I avoid all these setbacks.
3. The new phone was delivered to me at 10:20, and already at 13:20 it was accidentally blocked. Do you think they have some kind of guarantee?
4. Everything was going great until suddenly a tree fell on my Cadillac.
5. On the highway, a dining chair flew into my car. This is some kind of “Fate” actually.
6. My new tortilla press made 10 tortillas before it broke. The quality of today’s products is amazing.
7. My girlfriend washed my wool sweater and she changed a lot of sizes. Now I think she could use my little nephew.
8. I’ve been looking for my meat thermometer for a long time and I couldn’t find it. As the oven heated up there was a strange smell and I finally remembered where I last left it.
9. Installed a TV in a new house. Looks like we broke something during the move.
10. Not exactly the sight we were hoping to see after a long drive and equally long climb.
11. Everything is fine if you know how to stay calm and see the good side in every situation that life presents you.
12. I love New York. They took everything they could from my bike.
13. This happened to me right in the middle of a work day.
14. It was the first and last time I had a bean bag at home.
15. My protective glass arrived today in this form, I’m really not so sure anymore that it will protect my new phone.
16. All this emptiness had to be filled with cream. I feel brutally cheated.
17. The snowplows created a solid wall of snow behind my car. I have no idea how I can get out of here now. I just hope that no emergency comes our way.
Don’t forget to share this post and leave us your comment for these people who decided to share a bit of their misfortune with the rest of the world and get a little humor out of this whole situation.