During a walk or observing a scene, it can happen that we look at something and do not quite understand what is happening. We think we see something, when it has nothing to do. One of the most common phenomena of this type is called pareidolia , this instinctive and automatic tendency of the brain to find in certain forms a resemblance to familiar images.
Here are 13 examples of pareidolia in which objects have taken on human features to the point of perplexing…
1. The cloud that anticipates the storm
2. “While I was at the supermarket, I saw boxes inside the shopping cart, it looks like they are screaming and wanting to get out.”
3. This person just wanted to hang up their clothes, but they didn’t know they had created a doubtful person’s face.
4. The wood above this door seems to have taken the shape of a dog
5. “This guy’s bag looks like someone’s sleeping.” Just take a closer look
6. It looks like the rock is shaped like a wolf’s mouth, but more importantly it’s about to eat the moon
7. “An old man with a beard”
8. This cat has too many front legs.
9. This street should not be walked at night
10. The cry of the zucchini. This zucchini seems to be screaming after being cut
11. The center of this trunk took the shape of a heart
12. This coffee stain looks like a squirrel
13. A lizard climbs the mountain
Looks like a giant lizard climbed the mountain.
Have you ever observed an object taking on such human or bizarre traits that you mistook it for something else ?